Production on the sixth and final season of "House of Cards" has been halted after star Kevin Spacey was accused of sexual assault by an actor who claims he was a minor at the time of the alleged incident.
"MRC and Netflix have decided to suspend production on 'House of Cards' season six, until further notice, to give us time to review the current situation and to address any concerns of our cast and crew," the statement read.
” He told Spacey he had to go home, to which he allegedly asked if he was “sure” he wanted to do that.
Rapp, who came forward less than a month after accusations against mega-producer Harvey Weinstein led to his Hollywood downfall, said he decided to speak out “not to simply air a grievance …
He claims that Spacey told him not to inform anybody of the situation.
Only two episodes of season six had been written when production was suspended in October in the wake of the Spacey scandal.
Spacey spent a substantial amount of time in London between 20, during which period he was artistic director of the Old Vic, a top theater in the capital.
The report follows a series of allegations that have surfaced against Spacey in recent days.
Rapp said in a report Sunday night that he was 14 years old when actor Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance toward him.
Rapp told Buzzfeed News that in 1986, Spacey, a fellow Broadway actor at the time, invited Rapp to his apartment for a party.